Bradbury Fields’ vision is a world in which those people living with sensory loss can flourish. Bradbury Fields’ mission is to enhance the quality of life and promote the health and wellbeing of people living with sensory loss.
Our vision is that Blind and Partially Sighted people will live in a world which does not discriminate against them, and which enables them to achieve their potential by being able to contribute to the social and economic fabric of their local communities.
Bradbury Fields’ values are:
- Compassion and Caring – We provide high quality services delivered with compassion through relationships based on empathy, kindness and dignity
- Respectful – We treat others as they would want to be treated, with dignity and respect
- Enabling – We empower those people living with a sensory loss to live independently, achieve their goals and exercise choice
- Ambitious – We are innovative, flexible, dynamic, and passionate
- Trusted ¬– We are experienced, knowledgeable and professional
- Inspirational – We recognise achievements
- Vibrant – We are positive in our actions
- Excellence – We strive for high quality in everything we do
These values are the foundation of everything we stand for.
Bradbury Fields’ beliefs are:
- Discrimination is unacceptable
- We embrace Equality and value Diversity
- Everyone has the right to exercise choice and control of their lives
- People should have the support they need when it is needed
- Everyone must be treated dignity and respect
Rehabilitation is the name for the advice, training and support available to help visually impaired people find new ways of dealing with the practical and emotional difficulties they may have as a result of their sight loss.
All people registered as visually impaired are legally entitled to a free assessment of their needs.
The Garden Suite is the ideal venue for Anniversary celebrations, funeral receptions, Christenings and is the perfect setting for an intimate wedding.
Information and Advocacy Services
Bradbury Fields specializes in helping visually impaired people to apply for Disability Living Allowance DLA and Attendance Allowance AA.
Bradbury Fields has become a major player in the field of providing information in other formats, including print to Braille and audio (cassette and CD).
Address: The Bradbury Centre, Youens Way, Liverpool, L14 2EP
Phone: 0151 221 0888